In the 2 weeks we have been here, I’ve noticed people say “shifted” instead of “moved”. It’s used for small things (a request to move down a seat in a theater) and also life-changing events (moving your person and most valuable belongings to an unknown sliver of the world best-known for upsetting stomachs). Well, we’ve done it: a move, a shift, most certainly a movement of sorts. We flew Etihad Airways – the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The plane to Abu Dhabi was pretty empty and we were able to spread out. Everything was on time. We were happy to finally begin this new curry-filled chapter of our lives.
Buy our book!
Our greatest hitsJust joining
Our Delhi Struggle? You should catch up with our favorite posts, starting with our Bollywood poster.
Our other favorites:
Follow our tweets!
You should follow this blog on Twitter: @deliriousdelhi!
Our latest posts
- Delirious Delhi: Publishing globally. TODAY.
- Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- portraits from Bangalore’s Krishna Rajendra Market
- Lutyens’ Delhi survival guide (my article from Indian Express’ Eye Magazine)
- Highlights from Bangalore and Delhi (#2) launch events
- Highlights from the Mumbai reading
- Second Delhi book release event added!
- Highlights: Delhi launch for Delirious Delhi
- returning to Delhi: what change will I see?
- December book release events: Delhi, Mumbai, & Bangalore